Any Questions? Call us
The digital SAT is composed of two sections: Reading and Writing and Math. Students have 64 minutes to complete the Reading and Writing section and 70 minutes to complete the Math section for a total of 2 hours and 14 minutes.
Each section is divided into 2 equal length modules, and there is a 10-minute break between the Reading and Writing section and the Math section. The first module of each section contains a broad mix of easy, medium, and hard questions. Based on how students perform on the first module, the second module of questions will either be more difficult or less difficult.
Compared to the ACT®, the SAT provides 68% more time per question:
1. The SAT is of 1600 marks.
2. Anything more than 1300 is a good score.
3. The overall test time for SAT is 2 hours and 14 minutes.
4. The SAT is valid for 5 years.
5. The SAT is conducted by College Board.
6. It’s held 5 (minimum) to 7 (maximum) times a year.
7. The Essay section on the SAT exam is an optional section.
College Board, the official body which conducts the SAT exam has not stated any prerequisite for any candidate who is appearing for the examination. The candidate should decide if he/she needs to pursue the Reasoning or the Subject test or both.
- The score of the SAT exam is valid for 5 years.
- In India, the SAT is a paper-based exam.
- SAT score is required for admission in most of the undergraduate programs in the US and other countries.
- The SAT exam can be scheduled on the 4 specific dates in a year.
An overseas student consulting firm that helps achieve your grand overseas dream.